Feeling over-worked and under-appreciated? Wondering if what you do truly matters? Wishing you could step into your real purpose in life? Nicole loves speaking about kindness, because she knows it has the power to change lives. Teachers, nurses, caregivers, and everyone else who has to deal with people on a daily basis will find themselves refreshed and reinvigorated by Nicole’s message. Here are a few of her most popular presentations. Check out her Speaking Samples to get a feel for how she captivates audiences.
The Power of a Brave and Kind Workplace:
We have all heard it’s important to be kind to one another, but does kindness really matter? In The Power of a Brave and Kind Workplace, Nicole shares how your employees can feel happier and work smarter by focusing on being kind to one another.
In this presentation, your team will learn specific actions to:
- stop workplace negativity in its tracks
- trigger the release of four feel-good chemicals in the body
- train the brain through acts of kindness
- develop patterns at work that make kindness a habit
- say Yes to kindness and No to negativity
Prepare to Be More Productive with Intentional Kindness:
Imagine a workplace where everyone knows a secret that makes them happier, healthier, and more productive. As a follow up to The Power of a Brave and Kind Workplace, in this presentation, Nicole will share how intentional kindness can change the way your team members think at work and increase your company’s bottom line.
In this presentation, your team will learn:
- daily real life work scenarios where Kindness can change the outcome of their day
- the theory behind the “Kindness Trifecta” and why it matters at work
- an interactive productivity game with Kahoot
- resources for practicing self-awareness to become better team members
- tips to communicate more effectively and strategically
Kindness is Courageous:
What happens when you step out of your comfort zone and live life courageously kind? From spending childhood Saturdays in a prison visiting her mom’s husband, to experiencing the joy that comes with forgiveness, to fighting breast cancer with kindness, Nicole loves to share the transformation that happened in her own life when she made a career out of writing about Kindness– and living life courageously kind!
Kindness is Contagious:
What if there really were a secret to happiness well within our grasp? Perhaps there is! We often think of kindness as something that flows from our surplus: our extra time, extra energy or extra resources, leaving us to ask, “How can I possibly give to others when I don’t have enough for myself?”
In her Kindness is Contagious speaking presentation, Nicole explores the chain reaction that happens within our bodies when we lead with kindness. While it seems like it should be entirely altruistic, study after study proves that the greatest benefits of kindness are actually in store for the giver.
Letting Go of the Black Dot: A Shift in Focus for Breast Cancer Survivors
What’s your hard place? We all have one. Perhaps it’s your own cancer, or the fight for a loved one. Through her inspiring stories and touching authenticity, Nicole Phillips reveals ways to push through the “tough” by shifting our focus from the black dots in our lives to the bright white spaces filled with love and kindness.
Your audience will leave feeling uplifted, refreshed and equipped with tools for setting their trials aside and enjoying everyday life. Tools such as:
- saying no to negativity
- drawing more gratitude into our lives
- knowing why it’s essential to let people help us (it’s for their good, not ours!)
- using kindness as a form of chemotherapy
- keeping your sense of humor through the seriousness of life
As a mother of three, diagnosed in 2015 on her 40th birthday, Nicole can also speak on:
- walking kids through a cancer diagnosis
- how to protect your family time when the well-intentioned helpers arrive
- updating friends and extended family without sapping your energy
- how my daughter got her product in Walmart and raised $100,000 for breast cancer support and research
Created for Kindness:
Kindness is like a secret passageway through which God takes care of others and us. Only it’s not much of a secret– it’s all over the Bible. For every act of kindness we commit, God promises a reward. “Those who are kind benefit themselves…” Proverbs 11:17
In her Created for Kindness speaking presentation, Nicole explores the possibility that we are not only commanded to be kind, but indeed created for that very purpose! We were created to be kind, but it’s awfully hard to find our stride in life when we refuse to step into our eternal purpose. Your group will leave Nicole’s presentation feeling hopeful that there is indeed much they can do to create light in a dark world while adding great joy to their own lives.